Adult Mental Health Program
Inpatient Programs for Adults
The goal of the Mental Health Program is to provide stabilization and treatment for adults with a mental illness, such as:
- Suicidal thoughts
- Homicidal thoughts
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
These are all mental illnesses that can interrupt daily life. Let Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital help you or your loved one, call us today!
- A safe environment
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Medication assessment, initiation & stabilization
- Education on how to manage mental illness
- Opportunity to help patients understand symptoms with peers
- Group therapy classes centered on proven, evidence-based programs
- Recreation therapy to help patients learn coping strategies
- Weekly yoga led by a certified yoga therapist
- Family education and awareness groups
- Crisis safety planning
- Discharge planning to help connect patients and families to outpatient resources
Thinking about SUICIDE?
Call now, we can help!
3955 156th Street Northeast
Marysville, WA 98271
Call Us 24/7 at: (360) 651-6400
From I-5 , take exit 206 onto 172nd St NE.
Head east on 172nd St NE.
Turn right onto Smokey Point Blvd.
Head south on Smokey Point Blvd for 1 mile.
Turn left onto 156th St NE.
Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital is on the left.
Please note that Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital is located on the east side of I-5. Google Maps will take you to the west side of I-5.