Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
at Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital
Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital offers a PHP and an IOP as part of the continuum of care offered for adolescents (13-17) and can be used as a step-down from inpatient care.
For Individuals Experiencing:
- Emotional dysregulation
- Mood disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Teaches Skills Based on the Curriculum, The Zones of Regulation and Collaborative Problem Solving® (CPS):
- A curriculum comprised of lessons and activities used to gain skills in the area of self-regulation and emotional control.
- CPS focuses on building skills like flexibility, frustration tolerance and problem solving, rather than simply motivating kids to behave better.
Additionally, Skills Based on the Four-Core Components of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Are Taught:
- Distress tolerance
- Emotion regulation
- Interpersonal effectiveness
Program Components for PHP/IOP:
- Group therapy
- Weekly meetings with a psychiatric provider to include medication management.
- Patient-centered treatment planning with a multi-disciplinary team of psychiatric professionals.
- Transgender and non-binary population track available, with a focus on family support.
PHP and IOP aims to strengthen emotional and social functioning while providing the tools to return to healthy daily activities.
Program Schedule (6 weeks):
- For specific dates and times, please contact the phone number below.
How do I get started?
You can call or just come on in for a free assessment, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our intake department is staffed with certified Mental Health Professionals waiting to help you.
3955 156th Street Northeast
Marysville, WA 98271
Call Us 24/7 at: (360) 651-6400
From I-5 , take exit 206 onto 172nd St NE.
Head east on 172nd St NE.
Turn right onto Smokey Point Blvd.
Head south on Smokey Point Blvd for 1 mile.
Turn left onto 156th St NE.
Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital is on the left.
Please note that Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital is located on the east side of I-5. Google Maps will take you to the west side of I-5.